Cameron Station is a master planned community association of single family homes, town homes, and condominiums located in Alexandria, Virginia.
This diversified community is built surrounding two city parks, Armistead L. Boothe Park and Ben Brenman Park, a new 50 acre park with a lake. The Cameron Station Community Association consists of over 2,000 homes.
Single Family Homes:
- Cambridge -- Stone and Brick Single Family Homes
- Cambridge -- 28' Garage Town Homes
- Craftstar Homes -- Back-to-Back Town Homes
- Drees Homes -- 16' and 20' Rear Garage Town Homes
- Miller & Smith Homes -- 18' Garage Town Homes
- NVHomes -- 24' Garage Town Homes
- Ryan Homes -- 20' Garage Town Homes
- Van Metre Homes -- 22' Garage Town Homes
- Carlton Place by Carrhomes -- Garage/Elevator Condominiums
- Condominiums of Cameron Station Blvd by Centex Homes -- Town Home Style Condominiums
- Main Street Condominiums by Rocky George -- Garage/Elevator Condominiums
- Oakland Hall Condominiums by Ryland Homes -- Garage Town Home Style Condominiums
This community offers a Mini-Mart, Dry Cleaner, Florist, Day Spa, and much much more. It is surrounded by nature with parks and trails that are the perfect place for walking, jogging and bicycling. At the enormous community center enjoy swimming and an exercise facility. Three metro stations are available by shuttle service for residents which include Van Dorn (Blue Line), Eisenhower (Yellow Line). Residents of Cameron Station enjoy significant privileges over the general public at their community.
Landmarks near Cameron Station include Van Dorn Metro,
King Street Metro, Old Town Alexandria, Landmark Mall,
Alexandria Hospital, Reagan National Airport, The Pentagon
Pentagon City Mall and Army-Navy Country Club. Cameron Station is the place to be in Alexandria Virginia! From Washington, DC, take I-395 South to Duke Street East (Route 236) and drive 1 mile to Cameron Station Boulevard on your right.